Okay so I reaaaaaallly wanted to do a little baking recipe with White Chocolate & Cranberries, something about that ingredient combination screamed of my childhood Christmases. Lets just say what I set out to do with this recipe, was not at all how it turned out. HOWEVER, I ended up making these goddamn tasty scones that everyone in the apartment loved! Isn't that the point/beauty of homebaking?! #getmeonthegreatbritishbakeoff.
WHITE CHOCOLATE & CRANBERRY CHRISTMAS SCONES:
1 Cup of Margarine
3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
1 3/4 Cups of Light Brown
1 tbsp of Baking Soda
1 1/2 Cups of White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup of Dried Cranberries
Confectioners Sugar/Icing Sugar for Dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 350 Fahrenheit, and grease a baking tray.
2. Mix together the Margarine, Light Brown Sugar and both eggs. It should be quite a runny, light brown consistency.
3. Stir in the flour, 1 cup at a time until all the flour is fully stirred into the mixture.
4. Add in the cranberries and white chocolate chips until it is a stiff, doughy mixture!
5. Divide your mixture onto your greased baking tray.
6. Bake in the over for 10 - 15 minutes until golden brown!
7. Dust off your scones for a sweet little finish!!!!
I hope you have as much fun making these festive little treats as much as I did! If you make them be sure to tag NevNYC on Instagram and Twitter!!
MERRY BLOGMAS EVERYONE!
Christmas Song of the Day: SANTA BABY! - EARTHA KITT